- Leading national Asian grocery store chain celebrates the opening of its 58th location at 4956 Hamner Ave, Eastvale, California.
- Omni channel shopping experience makes it easier than ever to shop for everyday
staples and specialty Asian groceries both online and in-store.
Buena Park, CA – 4, the leading Asian grocery store chain, announced today to open its 58th store at 4956 Hamner Avenue, Eastvale, California. Settling down in the fastest growing neighborhood in the Inland Empire, 99 Ranch Market is determined to embrace and serve diverse and multicultural shoppers from surrounding communities.
Founded in 1984, 99 Ranch Market is a beloved national Asian grocery brand that has served as the “Gateway to Asia” for generations of shoppers seeking everyday staples, fresh produce, live seafood, popular snacks, delicacies, and items that are near-impossible to find in conventional grocery chains.
Ideally situated in the heart of Eastvale along the I15 freeway, 99 Ranch Market Eastvale is
conveniently located inside the STATION shopping center, together with other retail and
restaurant establishments. The 36,000- square-foot store offer more than 10,000 items across its six departments:
- Grocery: Dry groceries, including popular snacks, authentic sauces, condiments,
and convenient frozen products such as dumplings, scallion pancakes and more.
- Produce: A wide range of fresh vegetables and fruits, sourced locally and globally, such as Chinese broccoli and king oyster mushrooms, and exotic tropical fruits like durian, lychee, and Jackfruit.
- Meats: Premium selections of USDA Prime meat, organic chicken, and Japanese wagyu beef in a variety of cuts for grilling and shabu shabu.
- Seafood: Live and frozen seafood staples and delicacies, including live dungeness crab, lobsters, wild caught whole fish, and a variety of sashimi. Complimentary fish cleaning, steaming, and frying services available in-store.
- Full-Service Bakery: Offers an array of Asian-inspired baked goods and street food-style eats like egg tarts, traditional Chinese pastry, and egg waffle cake.
- Hot Deli: Offers a variety of ready-to-go, ready-to-eat dishes including dim sum, Chinese barbeque pork, roast ducks, and meal combos.
In addition to the upscale in-store shopping experience, customers can now shop online at 99 Ranch.com or download the mobile app (available in iOS and Android) to browse and order the items. Amazing 99 Ranch Market APP promotion offers include:
- FREE same day delivery service with a $49 minimum purchase.
- $10 off on the first order.
- Exclusive offer for Eastvale store: Spend $55 or more to get 15%OFF with the Promo Code EASTVALE99*
* Promotion Period:2/11/2023 – 2/24/2023. Same-day delivery & in-store pickup exclusive (Eastvale store only). Some restrictions apply.
“For more than 38 years, 99 Ranch Market has served as a ‘home away from home’ for AsianAmericans. Our mission is to provide customers with high-quality products at competitive prices, and we’ve done that through effective distribution and merchandising of both Asian and mainstream products,” explained Alice Chen, Group CEO, Tawa Supermarket, Inc.
“Our strategy expansion to Eastvale allows us to serve the growing Asian-American customers in the Inland Empire, while also reaching new diverse audiences. We are committed to evolving our brand to meet the needs of all shoppers, regardless of ethnicity or familiarity with Asian food. There is simply no better place to experience and learn about Asian food culture than 99 Ranch Market,” added Chen.
Grand Opening Activities and Store Operation Hours
The highly anticipated new store in Eastvale will be opened on Saturday, February 11th, at 8 AM, following the Grand Opening/ Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and a traditional Lion Dance Performance. Grand Opening weekend festivities and perks include:
- Traditional Japanese Bluefin Tuna cutting show on Saturday and Sunday.
- First 100 customers on Saturday 02/11/2023 and Sunday 02/12/2023 (with same
day purchase receipt and redemption voucher) will receive a $20 gift card.
- Sign up for 99 Ranch Market Super Reward Card and receive $5 off coupon.
- During the grand opening weekend,
o Spend $49 or more, receive a 5-pack Asian Taste Yogurt Drink,
o Spend $79 or more, receive 10 packs of Pocky.
o Spend $99 or more, receive a mystery goodie bag.
- Special on-site activation for a chance to receive a limited edition 99 Ranch Market Mega Tote Bag.
*While supplies last, restrictions may apply, please ask our in-store clerks for more details!
The store is open 8 am to 10 pm daily.
About 99 Ranch Market
Founded in 1984, Tawa Supermarket, Inc. is the leading national Asian grocery store chain. 99 Ranch Market serves as the “Gateway to Asia” for shoppers seeking authentic ingredients, high-quality merchandise, and fresh produce at affordable prices. Today, the company owns and operates 63 stores across 10 states under all of its banners, including 168 Market and Cravings by 99 Ranch Market, as well as e-commerce and mobile formats. In 2022, it was recognized by Deloitte as one of the Best Managed Companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.99Ranch.com