This Week in Immigration

Atty. Robert D'Andrea

Atty. Robert D'Andrea US Immigration Attorney, Robert K. D’Andrea (J.D., M.B.A.) practices exclusively in the area of immigration and naturalization law and is a principal of D’Andrea Law Corporation.

Send an email to Atty. Robert D'Andrea

Recent Columns

Glendora (216 N. Glendora Ave, Suite 200, Glendora, CA 91741)

Pasadena (1055 E. Colorado Blvd, Suite 500, Pasadena, CA 91106).

Columns Archive

Immigration relief for Filipino nationals impacted by Typhoon Haiyan

GIVEN the devastation in the Philippines, US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released an article on November 15, 2013, to remind Filipino nationals impacted by typhoon Haiyan of possible immigration relief measures. Natural disasters and other extreme conditions can happen … Continue reading

November 16, 2013

EB-1 petition: Fast track to permanent residency

EB-1 is an employment-based first-preference immigrant visa category reserved for individuals who can demonstrate that they “have risen to the very top of their field of endeavors.” Under the USCIS guidelines, there are three types of EB-1 petitions: 1) a … Continue reading

September 07, 2013

What you need to know about stateside Provisional Waivers (I-601A)

ON January 3, 2013, USCIS officially published the final rule on “Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives”. Qualified applicants can begin filing provisional wiver applications (Form I-601A) on March 4, 2013. Immigrants who enter the country … Continue reading

February 01, 2013

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Conditional residence is the immigration status of a foreign national who was approved for permanent residence (green card) within two years of getting married to a US citizen. During the two years conditional period the immigrant has the same rights … Continue reading

December 07, 2011

K-1 Fiancé Visa

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s the time of the year when many couples get engaged or married. If you are an American citizen who intends to marry your foreign fiancé in the United States you must first … Continue reading

October 20, 2011

Search Column